Valid only in the United States | Rev. 11/2016
Blenders: 2 years from the date of original installation.
Other Avamix equipment: 1 year from the date of original installation.
All other warranties, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability for fitness for purposes are excluded. The seller shall in no event be liable for direct, indirect or consequential damages in connection with Avamix.
The following conditions are not covered by warranty:
- Equipment damage or equipment failure occurs because of accident, carelessness, lack of proper set-up, supervision when required, or if the equipment is installed or operated in any manner contrary to the installation and operating instructions.
- Equipment damage or equipment failure due to improper installation, improper utility connection or supply.
- Equipment that has not been used appropriately, or has been subject to misuse, neglect, abuse, accident, alteration, negligence, damage during transit, delivery or installation, fire, flood, or act of God.
- Equipment that has the model number or serial number removed or altered.
- Equipment that has been changed, altered, or modified or repaired by other than an authorized service agency. Avamix shall not be held liable for any damages to any person or property which may result from the use of the equipment thereafter.
- Products sold outside the United States.
- This equipment is intended for commercial use only. Warranty is void if equipment is installed in noncommercial applications